Skip the ice and power-chill with the Coleman PowerChill 40 Quart Thermoelectric Cooler. This puppy keeps your favorite drinks and foods cool as long as electricity is handy. Just plug in this portable, electric cooler and Coleman will do the rest. Plug it into any car power outlet or home electrical outlet (power supply sold separately). The food and beverages inside will stay 40 degrees cooler than the surrounding temperatures outside the cooler. This thermoelectric cooler has a 40-cubic-foot capacity, which means it has enough room to hold 44 cans of your favorite beverage. This electric cooler is quiet, mess free without the hassle of ice, has an adjustable door that can be opened on either side and has adjustable shelves for easy organization. This thermoelectric cooler is perfect for camping, tailgating, roadtrips and RV travel. This sturdy cooler makes a great gift for a truck driver, hunter or fisher. Power supply sold separately.
· Cools to 40°F below the surrounding temperature
· New motor design provides quiet, long-lasting performance
· Adjustable shelf divider; molded handles for easy lifting
· Patented adjustable door opens on right or left
· Material: Polyethylene
· Liner Material: Polypropylene
· Beverage Can Capacity: 44
· Capacity (volume): 40.0 Cu. Ft.
· Number of Compartments: 2
· Dimensions: 21.75 " H x 15.0 " W x 17.25 " L
· Weight: 18.2 Lb.
WARNING: Some of the products on this site can expose you to chemicals , which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go directly to the specific manufactures website to see if the product is in fact effected under Prop. 65. For additional information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov